Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lukiwski Explained - Part 1

Here we go, an insight into sincerity!!!
clipped from www.newstalk980.com

> Clarity. It's a great thing. Take today's appearance by Tom Lukiwski on John Gormley Live. He made it explicitly clear about what he meant in this apology two months ago.

I can assure you, Mr. Speaker, and all of my colleagues in this House, that I will spend the rest of my career and my life trying to make up for those shameless comments.*

* - Void where prohibited. Offer not always available on weekends when I'm busy or at times while the House of Commons is sitting. Some assembly required. Efforts to make up for comments will be made in private. Portions not affecting the outcome of the game have been edited for broadcast. Driver does not carry cash. You can name drop meeting me, but I won't name drop you. Contents under pressure. For office use only.

Whew! That made it explicitly clear!

blog it

No comments: