Friday, March 7, 2008

REPLY from” Assistant 1″, Saskatchewan MP’s Ottawa Office

Sometimes they just don't get it LOL

received March 06, 2008

From: Breitkreuz, Garry- Assitant 1

Subject: Federal Government Message

Hello Ms. Yuile:

My apologies if you received more than one flyer from the Conservative Party of Canada.

CPC asked Canada Post to deliver just one unaddressed piece per household, and if this didn’t happen in your case, we are sorry.

Regards,

Garry Breitkreuz, MP
House of Commons
Room 685, Confederation Building
Ottawa ON K1A 0A6
Phone: (613) 992-4394
Fax: (613) 992-8676
E-MAIL: breitg0@parl.gc.ca
www.garrybreitkreuz.com

My reply:

Assistant 1,
Thank you for clarifying that it was actually Canada Post’s error and wastefulness in sending multiple flyers to each household- because it was not only my home, but several thousand others who received them.
I will be sure to send them your reply and take that matter up with them directly. Their response will be interesting, I am sure.
However, this does not address why a Saskatchewan MP is sending costly flyers to BC residents who are quite obviously not his constituents? I,and my readers, would appreciate an answer regarding this matter, perhaps from Garry himself.
Thank you

No comments: